- Prospective Students
- Academic Advising & Academic Opportunities
- Career Planning
- Learning Services
- academic calendar
- school of the arts
- school of dance
- school of business
- School of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- School of Continuing Studies
International Student Services
The mission of International Student Services at Dean College is to introduce international students to the academic, social and student life aspect of the college. The International Student Advisor is available to discuss any problems or concerns you may have including:
- Adjustment to life in America
- Adjustment to college-level academic work
- Personal issues such as roommate conflicts, homesickness, and any other problem that can interfere with your academic or social life.
- Immigration Issues (I-20s, VISAs, etc.)
- Getting Involved on campus such as joining campus organizations, sports, and other activities
- Career and transfer planning
- International Student Orientation
The FOCUS Program is a unique and innovative program for international students entering college in America. The program combines cultural orientation, language instruction, as well as academic classes to give the international student a holistic educational experience. The students, upon entering, will meet with a counselor who will plan an individualized course of study that will meet the level of English language and cultural support necessary for success. For more information, please click here.
Advisor/International Student Services Coordinator
Welcome Dean Families!
Below is useful information for families and international students that can help with adjustment to studying in the U.S. as well as frequently asked questions. Please click on the link to access the information.