- Prospective Students
- student activities
- residence life
- Health Services
- Counseling Services
- career services
- transferring from dean
- student conduct
- WGAO Power 88
- B.U.I.L.D. Leadership Program
- Clubs & Organizations
- Intramurals and Recreation
Incoming students for Fall 2013 please click here for a step by step guide on completing your housing and dining application.
The Residence Life staff at Dean College provides individualized attention to further the academic, personal and social development of students. We carry out this mission by shaping a residential community experience that complements each student's academic pursuits and extends beyond the classroom.
The Office of Residence Life is committed to the following program goals:
• Dean College resident students will continue to develop a sense of citizenship and social responsibility.
• Dean College resident students will recognize and appreciate diversity amongst their peers and within themselves.
• Dean College resident students will develop confidence in their ability to think, to cope with basic challenges of life, and to assert their needs and wants.
• Through the development of personal character and values, Dean College resident students will demonstrate effective social interactions.
Come let us make Dean your new home away from home!
Check out CampusTVs to learn how to rent a tv for the school year. No more shipping tvs back and forth at the start and end of the school year!
Shannon (Overcash) Valverde
Director of Residence Life
Todd Brelsford Assistant Director of Residence Life
Lauren Pinto Area Coordinator Community Advisor Program
Matt Lechter Area Coordinator Community Development email@example.com