The New England Summer Dance Intensive is now part of the Dean Summer Arts Institute!
Summer Arts Institute
Join us this summer for the Dean College Summer Arts Institute happening July 28- August 4, 2019. Register or request more information about our Dance Program or Musical Theatre Programs.
- High school students ages 14-18 interested in majoring in dance will train with esteemed faculty during the Dean Summer Arts Institute this August.
- Conservatory training in ballet, modern, jazz, tap, choreography and hip hop techniques taught by renowned faculty and other guest artists!
- Perform original work as well as work by celebrated guest artists
- Workshops in college life, majoring in dance, resume writing, and headshots
- Staff-guided residential program with 24-hour supervision
- Athletic trainer on-site for injury prevention
- To apply for a scholarship, please return a completed copy of the scholarship application to the Palladino School of Dance.
- Scholarship deadline is July 1, 2019. To be considered for a scholarship, you must apply by this deadline.
- NOTE: Payment plans are available. Please contact Tracy Lane at 508-541-1606 or email@example.com to arrange.
Coming Summer 2020!
Request More Information
Thank you for your interest in more information about the Dean Summer Arts Institute Programs, visit the webpage below.
Thank you for your interest in the Dean Summer Arts Institute Programs! To register, visit the webpage below.