Learn more about the CoVerified mobile app for monitoring symptoms and tracking COVID-19 test results.
Everyone in the Dean College Community, including students, staff, faculty and partners who will be on campus are required to download the CoVerified application. This is the tool Dean will be using to monitor symptoms and track test results and for students and staff to upload COVID-19 immunization records.
Each person must complete a daily self-screening before coming to campus using this application to confirm that you do not exhibit any symptoms potentially related to COVID-19.
Uploading Your Vaccination Card
All current students should log onto the CoVerified application to upload their vaccine information. The deadline for uploading COVID-19 Vaccine documentation is Monday, July 26.
To upload your vaccination card using the CoVerified app, read the instructions below:
- Download the CoVerified Campus App from the App Store on your mobile device.
- The CoVerified App has single sign-on capabilities so will need to use your current Dean College credentials to sign in. If you experience technical difficulties with this process, please reach out to our Technology Service Center at email@example.com. They will be glad to assist and troubleshoot technology issues.
- If your screen says ‘Remote’ you may need to select the ‘Return’ button to allow you to continue with the uploading process.
- Once you have signed into the app you will see a ‘Report’ icon at the bottom of the screen. Clicking on that will provide a list of choices that includes ‘Upload Vaccine Record’. Selecting that option will give you the ability to enter your date of vaccination as well as a picture of the vaccine card or accompanying documentation you received regarding your vaccination.
- Please upload this information ONLY after you have received your second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer Vaccine. Johnson and Johnson is one dose so it is fine to submit at that time.
- Once you have uploaded your documentation we will approve or deny based upon the information submitted. We are going through these weekly so the approval process may take a few days. Once you have been approved an indicator will appear in the top right corner of the CoVerified App (a blue circle) that indicates completion of the COVID- 19 vaccine and the date of your full vaccination.
If you receive a denial during this process it is likely for one of the following reasons:
- You have uploaded your first dose of the Moderna or Pfizer Vaccine but have not received the second dose. Cards will only be approved after the card displays confirmation of the second dose (J&J cards will be approved as it requires only one dose for full vaccination).
- The card or documentation you have submitted is unable to be read. Additional lighting may be needed when taking the photo.
You must also upload your Vaccination cards/documentation to the Student Health Portal under Immunizations. This is also where you would upload a medical or religious exemption for the COVID-19 vaccine. The waiver form is located at the bottom of the Student Health Portal front page. Additional documentation will be required. Please contact Health Services at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.