• Helping with the Transition into Continuing Studies

    Certificate ProgramsDean College’s School of Continuing Studies accepts applications on a rolling basis. If you would like to apply, we encourage you to fill out our online application.

    All applicants must submit proof of high school completion. Please request official transcript or GED scores be sent to:

    Dean College, School of Continuing Studies
    99 Main Street
    Franklin, MA 02038

    Additionally, please request official transcripts for any previous college coursework if applying for transfer credit.

    Once your application is submitted, you will be contacted by an enrollment coach to set up an interview.

    Transfer Credit

    Dean offers quick and easy evaluations of any college credits you have previously earned. We can accept up to 30 transfer credits towards an associate degree and 90 credits towards a bachelor's degree. Grades must be C- or above to be evaluated. Additionally, Dean College will accept CLEP.

    Work Credit

    After putting in years of work into your field, that should count as credit. At Dean, it does. Find out here, how many credits your work experience has earned you. Cut the cost of finishing, or adding another degree to your resume. 

    To learn more about CLEP, visit

Take the next Step

  • Take the Next Step




    Academic Catalog