Transitioning Into Continuing Studies
Dean College’s School of Continuing Studies accepts applications on a rolling basis. If you would like to apply, we encourage you to fill out our online application.
To complete the admissions process, please provide one of the following:
- Copy of high school diploma OR
- Official high school transcript (with graduation date) OR
- Official GED scores (if applicable)
- Completed Online Application
- Copy of your High School Diploma, transcripts, or GED (equivalency)
- Official transcripts from other institutions (if you wish to transfer credits).
Additionally, please request official transcripts for any previous college coursework if applying for transfer credit.
Please send these documents to:
Dean College, School of Continuing Studies or Christopher Vandale
99 Main Street
Franklin, MA 02038
Electronic Transcript Request: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your application is submitted, you will be contacted by a Dean Continuing Studies enrollment coach to set up an interview.
Dean offers quick and easy evaluations of any college credits you have previously earned. We can accept up to 30 transfer credits towards an associate degree and 90 credits towards a bachelor's degree. Grades must be C- or above to be evaluated. Additionally, Dean College will accept CLEP.