Dance & Theatre Performances
Tickets to Dean College productions are easy to get through our box office. We offer convenient online ticket purchasing as well as a phone option. Ticket Services will not be open for in-person sales, including at the Main Stage kiosk on the day of the event.
Click the links below to read more about our dance and theatre performances from the 2022-2023 performance season.
All Shook Up
New Thespian Showcase
New Dancer Showcase
Faculty Dance Works
Black Excellence Showcase
Mr. Burns, A Post-Electric Play
Theatre Senior Showcase
Dance Senior Showcase
PHONE OR EMAIL TICKET PURCHASE
Tickets can be purchased by contacting the Dean College box office at 508-541-1605 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Dean College uses a touchless ticket validation system.
There are three ways to get your online purchased tickets:
- Digitally via your cell phone or mobile device (highly preferred)
- By printing your receipt at home and picking up your tickets in the Will Call line.
Tickets ordered via email or by phone can be picked up in the Will Call line, starting 60 minutes prior to performances at the Main Stage kiosk. A valid ID is required.
For Patrons Attending Performances Held in Dean College Campus Venues:
- Audience members are not required to provide proof of vaccination at this time.
- Please self-monitor your health prior to arriving. We ask that you stay home if you are sick, or if you have been in contact with anyone who is sick or has been sick within the last 6 days.
- The Dean College campus is mask friendly. While not required, masking indoors supports our unmasked student-artists in delivering their best performances safely and with comfort, while also lowering some fellow arts patrons' distress.
These policies are subject to additions and changes. If you or someone in your party are experiencing symptoms at the time of the performance for which you hold tickets, please do not come to the performance and contact us via phone at 508-541-1605 to discuss your options (or to exchange your tickets for a performance on a future date).
Please note: Dean College welcomes guests and families to all our performances, provided patrons have complied with the safety guidelines itemized above. However, infants and children under 2 years of age are not allowed in the theatre, and children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. All patrons must have their own ticketed seats; lap-sitting is not permitted. Only ADA-certified service animals are allowed in the theatre.
Parking is available in the lot outside of the Dr. Paula M. Rooney Student Center at Dean College, located at 109 West Central Street, Franklin, MA.