Dance & Theatre Performances
Tickets to Dean College productions are easy to get through our box office. We offer convenient online ticket purchasing as well as a phone option. Ticket Services will not be open for in-person sales, including at the Main Stage kiosk on the day of the event.
Please review the information below regarding ticket sales.
Online Ticket Purchase
Please purchase your tickets via the links below.
Phone or Email Ticket Purchase
Tickets can be purchased by contacting the Dean College box office at 508-541-1605 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org
To reduce contact, Dean College uses a touchless ticket validation system.
There are three ways to get your online purchased tickets:
- Digitally via your cell phone or mobile device (highly preferred)
- By printing your tickets at home
- By printing your receipt at home and picking up your tickets in the Will Call line.
Tickets ordered via email or by phone can be picked up in the Will Call line, starting 60 minutes prior to performances at the Main Stage kiosk. A valid ID is required.
Please note: Dean College welcomes guests and families to all our performances, provided patrons have complied with the safety guidelines itemized below. However, we are not allowing children under 12 years of age to attend, and children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. All patrons must have their own ticketed seats. Only ADA-certified service animals are allowed in the theatre.
Requirements of Patrons Attending Performances held in Dean Campus venues:
- Showing proof of vaccination by showing one’s vaccine card, a photo of one’s card, or a digital vaccine record to enter our facility along with a valid form of personal identification.
- Attesting to being symptom-free before entry.
- Masking indoors. A facemask must cover the nose and mouth at all times; bandanas and neck gaiters are not permitted as substitutes for masks.
- Refraining from eating or drinking during performances.
These policies are subject to additions and changes. Ticket holders who do not comply with venue policies will not be admitted. Ticket holders who are unable to comply can exchange their ticket to a different performance at which they are able to show proof of vaccination, based on availability. If you or someone in your party are experiencing symptoms at the time of the performance for which you hold tickets, please do not come to the performance and contact us via phone at 508-541-1605 to discuss your options (or to exchange your tickets for a performance on a future date).
Please note: We are currently booking performances at full capacity.
Parking is available at the Dean College Campus Center parking lot, located at 109 West Central Street, Franklin, MA.
Click on the links below to purchase tickets for our performances.