Throughout your time at Dean you will have numerous opportunities to interact with today's business leaders through the Dean Leadership Institute.
About Dean Leadership Institute
Offering a unique opportunity for students, alumni and the local community to interact with today's leaders, the Dean Leadership Institute features an unprecedented list of national business leaders.
2022 Executive Speakers
Dean College is pleased to welcome the following business leaders to campus for the Fall 2022 Semester:
- Dr. Charles Steinberg, President of the Worcester Red Sox - September 29, 2022 | 6:00 p.m.
- Michael Dukakis, Former Governor of Massachusetts - October 26, 2022 | 5:00 p.m.
All speaking programs will take place in the Guidrey Center, located inside the Paula M. Rooney Student Center, on the Dean College campus.
Coming Soon! Register for October 26, 2022 DLI Event With Michael Dukakis
Coming Soon! Livestream for October 26, 2022 DLI Event With Michael Dukakis
Past Executive Speakers
- 2019 - Brigadier General Donald C. Bolduc '86 | US Army, Retired
- 2018 - Michael Spillane, President, Nike
- 2017 - Angela McKay, Director, Microsoft
- 2016 - Jonathan Kraft, President, The Kraft Group
- 2015 - Jerry Sargent, President, Citizens Bank, Massachusetts
- 2014 - Bianca de la Garza, Newscaster, WCVB Channel 5
- 2013 - Bert Jacobs, Chief Executive Optimist, Life is good
- 2012 - Robert K. Kraft, Founder/Chairman and CEO, The Kraft Group
- 2011 - John Remondi, President and CEO, Sallie Mae
- 2010 - James Roosevelt, Jr., President and CEO, Tufts Health Plan
- 2009 - Ralph de la Torre, M.D., President and CEO, Caritas Christi Health Care
- 2008 - Anne M. Finucane, Chief Marketing Officer, Bank of America
- 2007 - William D. Green '74, Chairman and CEO, Accenture
- 2006 - Alan J. Bernon, President and CEO, Dean Foods Company
Fall 2021 - Spring 2022 Speaker Series
- Eric D. Lee, Esq. ‘08, associate in the litigation practice group at Florio Perrucci Steinhardt Cappelli Tipton & Taylor
- Mary Katz, Executive Director, Artistic Director at Carson Center
- Dan Chávez '03, MIT Sloan Fellow MBA
- Melissa Smith, Senior Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer at Floor & Decor
- Scott Couto, Executive Vice President, Head of North America at Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- Kelly Mehrtens, Executive Director of The Trust Powered By The NFLPA
For more information, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact our Department of Institutional Advancement at 508-541-1664.