Dean College offers a transformational experience to students from all walks of life - The Dean Difference.
Information for Counselors
As you guide your students through the college search, we invite you to explore what Dean has to offer. We are the perfect fit for many students who will find the following at Dean:
- Small classes
- Unparalleled learning support services
- Faculty members and an entire community who get to know each student as an individual
- A wide array of majors and programs leading to the bachelor's or associate degree
- Practical experience in the real world
- A welcoming community where each student counts
Dean College has earned national recognition for its commitment to student success by being named a founding member of the Leading Colleges organization, which creates a meaningful lens for school and independent counselors to identify student-centered colleges.
We'd love to tell you more about Dean and connect with your students. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-541-1508 if you'd like to set-up a tour and information session.
Special Opportunities for Counselors
- Meet us on the road. We'll be offering several opportunities for counselors and educators to learn more about Dean. Join us for a short Dean Overview during breakfast or lunch in your area. Check out the locations and register today.
- Learn more about our Engage Program for students with adjustment and social functioning challenges. Register for our webinar on January 18, 2024 at 12PM (EST).
- We are currently offering an ongoing Webinar Series. Topics are presented throughout the year. You and your students are welcome to join us.
Opportunities for Your Students
- We have a wide variety of individual opportunities for students to visit campus. Check out all the offerings.
- Would you like to bring a group of students to campus? Complete our request form here.
- Have a student who would like to meet with one of our counselors? Check out our virtual Counselor Conversations.
- Offering visits at your school? We'd love to connect with you and your students. Please reach out to and we'll be happy to make arrangements.
If you have any questions, please contact Edward J. Connor, Dean of Admissions, at email@example.com or call 508-541-1508.