Dean College offers a transformational experience to students from all walks of life - The Dean Difference.
Information for Counselors
As you guide your students through the college search, we invite you to explore what Dean has to offer. We are the perfect fit for many students who will find the following at Dean:
- Small classes
- Unparalleled learning support services
- Faculty members and an entire community who get to know each student as an individual
- A wide array of majors and programs leading to the bachelor's or associate degree
- Practical experience in the real world
- A welcoming community where each student counts
Dean College has earned national recognition for its commitment to student success by being named a founding member of the Leading Colleges organization, which creates a meaningful lens for school and independent counselors to identify student-centered colleges.
We'd love to tell you more about Dean and connect with your students. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 508-541-1508 if you'd like to set-up a tour and information session.
Special Opportunities for Counselors
- Check out our webinar, Learning Support Programs at Dean College, on November 15, 2022 at 12:00PM EST.
- Our morning breakfasts for counselors and educators have ended for the fall. Please check back in early 2023 for spring locations.
- We are currently offering an ongoing Webinar Series. Topics are presented throughout the year. You and your students are welcome to join us.
- Check out our Fall Counselor and Educator Workshop recording. This interactive session included a brief update on Dean and our session "Preparing Students with Social/Emotional Challenges for College." You can access the recording here.
Opportunities for Your Students
- We have a wide variety of opportunities to visit campus. Check out all the offerings.
- Have a student who would like to meet with one of our counselors? Check out our virtual Counselor Conversations.
- Offering in-person or virtual visits at your school this fall? We'd love to connect with you and your students. Please reach out to and we'll be happy to make arrangements.
If you have any questions, please contact Edward J. Connor, Executive Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-541-1508.