At Dean College, we believe in giving our students a well-rounded education in and out of the classroom—and in helping you achieve your future financial success.
During the application process, you might be asked to submit additional documentation to the Office of Financial Aid.
When requested, please locate the appropriate form from the list below and return a completed copy to Dean College as soon as possible (or as instructed within the document).
NOTE: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to properly view and print most of these forms. Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded free of charge from the Adobe website.
Below are the financial forms needed for 2020-2021.
- Dependent Verification Worksheet
- Independent Verification Worksheet
- 2018 Tax Information Instructions
- Budget Worksheet
- Citizenship Affidavit
- Citizenship Information
- Household Size Verification
- Parent Marital Status Clarification
- Asset Verification - Dependent Student
- Asset Verification - Independent Student
- Statement of Educational Purpose - Present of Notary
- Statement of Educational Purpose - In Person
- Appeal Guidelines
- 2020-2021 SCS Financial Aid Application
- Student Marital Status Clarification