Financial Aid Forms
At Dean College, we believe in giving our students a well-rounded education in and out of the classroom—and in helping you achieve your future financial success.
During the application process, you might be asked to submit additional documentation to the Office of Financial Aid.
Requested documents can be:
- Uploaded via our secure Financial Aid Form Submission Tool
- Faxed to 508-541-1941
- Sent via mail to:
Attn: Student Financial Planning
99 Main Street
Franklin, MA 02038
Once documents are received, Student Financial Planning will review them and outreach with an updated award letter or request any additional documentation.
NOTE: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to properly view and print most of these forms. Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded free of charge from the Adobe website.
Below are the financial forms needed for 2023-2024:
- 2023-2024 2021 TAX INFORMATION INSTRUCTIONS
- 2023-2024 DEPENDENT VERIFICATION WORKSHEET
- 2023-2024 INDEPENDENT VERIFICATION WORKSHEET
- 2023-2024 HOUSEHOLD SIZE VERIFICATION
- 2023-2024 CITIZENSHIP VERIFICATION
- 2023-2024 PARENT MARITAL STATUS CLARIFICATION
- 2023-2024 STUDENT MARITAL STATUS CLARIFICATION
- 2023-2024 BUDGET WORKSHEET
- 2023-2024 ASSET VERIFICATION - INDEPENDENT STUDENTS
- 2023-2024 ASSET VERIFICATION - DEPENDENT STUDENTS
- 2023-2024 STATEMENT OF EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE - NOTARY
- 2023-2024 STATEMENT OF EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE - IN PERSON
- 2023-2024 APPEAL GUIDELINES
- 2023-2024 CONSORTIUM AGREEMENT
- 2023-2024 SCS FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION