Earn college credit during the summer at Dean College.
About Pre-College Programs
Designed especially for high school students, our pre-college programs offer a great introduction to college life. Choose from our selection of science and sports-based two-week programs with one-of-a-kind opportunities. Overnight and commuter options available. Whether you commute from home or stay overnight in one of our residence halls, summer at Dean College offers a great introduction to college life.
Dean College offers the following summer pre-college programs for credit:
- Sport Management, July 27 - August 7, 2020
- Forensics, July 27 - August 7, 2020
- Sports Broadcasting, July 27 - August 7, 2020
Why Dean College
Dean's summer pre-college programs offer endless opportunities. By attending a summer pre-college program at Dean, you will:
- Earn college credit for successful completion of course/program.
- Get advice on the college admissions process from a Dean College admissions counselor during a free one-on-one consultation.
- Find unmatched experiences embedded in each program, including behind-the-scenes access to Gillette Stadium, WEEI Sports Radio, McCoy Stadium or other locations appropriate for each program.
Night and Weekend Activities
Night and weekend activities are included with your room and board and include activities, like:
- Pawtucket Red Sox game
- New England Revolution game
- Miniature golf
- Patriot Place
- Free time on campus with options including: billiards, darts, movie nights, access to fitness center, pickup basketball and/or soccer games, all-you-can-eat ice cream and flat-screen televisions.
Two-week program pricing:
- Overnight: $1,950 *Additional activity fee not included in this price
- Commuter: $1,250 *Additional activity fee not included in this price
Register for the Pre-College Summer Programs at Dean College.