You did it! You finished a tough semester and you can finally relax during your break. Are you wondering what to do with your extra time? Read on for 5 ways to have a productive winter break.
- Read a book. Dive into a new story or learn something new while reading a book. Did you know that America’s first public library, the Franklin Public Library, is right across from our campus? Visit their website to learn more about how you can safely check out your favorite books.
- Find a summer internship. It’s never too early to get a head start on your career goals! If you are looking to participate in an internship during the summer, now is the time to begin your search. LinkedIn and Dean CareerLink are both great places to seek out job postings.
- Create an at-home fitness routine. Now is the perfect time to create a solid exercise routine at home! There are many free videos on YouTube that will make you work up a sweat. From yoga to strength training to dance party workouts – you are sure to find something that you love.
- Make a craft. Tap into your creativity while making a work of art! Card making, soap making and upcycling old clothing are all super easy and fun ways to unleash your inner artist.
- Relax…in Dean Gear. Stay cozy this winter while showing off your Bulldog pride! Make sure to grab yourself Dean College hats, sweatshirts, scarves and more. Find the perfect addition to your closet at the Dean College Gear website.
Enjoy your time off Bulldogs! Learn more about Dean College: www.dean.edu