2020 is a leap year and this Saturday, February 29 is leap day, a date that usually occurs every four years. What will you decide to do with the extra 24 hours?
Below are 5 ways to make the most of your extra day on and around the Dean College campus.
- Cheer on your fellow Bulldogs – Stop by Grant Field on Saturday, February 29 at 1 p.m. where Dean College Men’s Lacrosse will take on Husson University. Wish our Men’s Volleyball team good luck as they travel to NVU-Johnson for their 12 p.m. match. Visit Dean Athletics for live stats and updates.
- Join in on a fun campus activity – This weekend Dean’s Student Activities Committee (SAC) will host a movie night; you can take a trip to Berkshire East Snow Tubing; or join the GoTrip to Supercharged Entertainment in Wrentham for go-kart racing and one hour of ninja wipeout! Visit Today@Dean for details.
- Read a good book – Need quiet time alone? Spend your extra day relaxing with a good book. Grab your coffee or tea and check out our catalog of books available through the Minuteman Library Network at the Dean College E. Ross Anderson Library.
- Exercise – No matter if you run or walk, use the extra day to get a jumpstart on your fitness goals. If you still can’t get used to the chilly New England weather, opt for inside options, like the Holly & Jan Kokes ’64 Fitness Center on campus.
- Spend time with your friends – Need a break? Sometimes you just need to stay in and wear your comfy clothes all day, order pizza and stream your favorite movie or TV show with your best friends. You’ve worked hard all semester – you deserve a break, Bulldogs!