Dean College is pleased to announce this year’s recipients of the Sophomore Honors Distinction. The Sophomore Honors Distinction is awarded to students who completed the necessary number of Honors courses and maintained a 3.5 GPA or better during their first two years at Dean and are on track to graduate as Honors Scholars.
- Hope Anderson, Exercise Science
- Emily Ball, Homeland Security
- Gina Castagna, Biology
- Alberto Maldonado, Business Management
- Destiny Maldonado, Dance
- Nina Medeiros, Communications
- Hope Pulsifer, Dance
- Alexandria Sulfaro, Biology
- Haley Thomas, Dance
- Caitlyn Varnum, Psychology
- Anna Weidman, Business Management
Congratulations, Bulldogs! Learn more about the Honors Program at Dean College.