1 877 TRY DEAN
Have a question?
Take the next step
Thank you for your interest in Dean College. We look forward to helping you become a part the Bulldog community. The admissions staff is here to help throughout the process, so please don't hesitate to contact us.
Please follow these steps to complete your application. It's as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Complete the Account Creation Form (the information you enter will be pre-populated within the application for admission).
2. After you create your account, you will proceed on to the online application.
3. Complete the application. There are 3 pages. At the end of pages 1 & 2, click "Next" to continue the process. At the end of page 3, click "Submit" to complete the process. You may also save your application at any time and return later.
After you have submitted your application, make sure you have your credentials (transcripts, test scores, recommendations) sent to the Office of Admission, located at 90 Main Street, Franklin, MA 02038.
We look forward to reviewing your completed application. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Office of Admission at 508-541-1508.
Applicants for admission should have completed the following high school curriculum*:
4 years of English
3 years of Math
3 years of Science
3 years of Social Science
One year of foreign language study is also recommended*
Dean offers a number of options to complete and submit an application. Be sure to indicate on your application that you wish to be considered under the Early Action plan.
• Use Dean's Online Application - It's Free!
• Apply Using the Universal College Application - Dean is a member institution
• Download a Paper Application
Take the next Step
Visit the campus
Robert Kraft Speaks at Dean College