Paramedic Training Program
The Dean - EMTS Consortium Inc. is pleased to offer both a Paramedic Training Program and an Entry Level EMT Course. This program is a partnership between Dean College School of Continuing Studies, and EMTS, Inc.
About Paramedic Training Program
Patient Assessment Paramedics provide the most advanced level of pre-hospital emergency patient care to acutely ill or injured patients in a variety of settings:
- Advanced Airway Management
- Vascular Access
- EKG Interpretation and Treatment
- Emergency Pharmacology
- Management of Medical Emergencies
- Management of Trauma Emergencies
The paramedic program meets the requirements of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and national guidelines for paramedic education. Students must first complete an approved EMT-Basic course.
Classes held on campus at Dean College in Franklin, MA- minutes from RT 495 and a 2 block walk from the Dean College Franklin Commuter Rail Station.
Notice of Participating and Non-Participating States for EMT Paramedic Professional Licensure
Request more information about the Paramedic Training Program.
Program Start Date: July 11, 2022, through May 30, 2023. Below is the Paramedic Training Program schedule.
- Monday and Wednesday evening: 6:30 P.M. - 9:30 P.M.
- Saturday Lab session: 9:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
Paramedic Training Program Application
View the Paramedic Training Program Course Criteria.
Paramedic Training Program Application Process
To start the application process please complete and return the following documents listed below via email as a scanned PDF or by mail (to the address listed below).
The Following Documents Are Required:
- Completed Application and Fee
- Signed and Dated Statement of Understanding (Within Course Criteria)
- Copy of your High School Diploma, Transcripts, GED, or Equivalency
- Copy of CURRENT EMT Certification: State of Massachusetts & National EMS Card
- Copy of CURRENT BLS HealthCare Provider Card or CURRENT CPR Certification
- Current Health Insurance Card
- Immunization Documentation Records
Please have these documents sent to:
Electronic Documents sent to: email@example.com
Fax Number: 508-541-1941
Below are the tuition fees for the Paramedic Training program:
- Deposit: $500
- Tuition: $8,950
- Books: $782.21
- Credits Earned: 28
Learn more about Financial Aid options
Learn more about our Paramedic Training Program by clicking on the links below.