Take a summer course with the flexibility to go to school on your own schedule.
Summer semester courses begin on May 26, 2020 and July 6, 2020. Choose from accelerated, traditional, blended or online courses. Request more information about these courses.
Or, check out Dean's Summer Pre-College/Camp Programs.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, all courses starting on July 6, 2020 have been moved to an online format. Synchronous courses may meet during the originally scheduled days/times for lab activities, virtual simulations or group activities. Details will be provided in the syllabus.
Tuition, excluding fees, is refundable for full semester and quarter classes as follows:
- Withdrawal by 11:59 p.m. on the 7th day of the term – 100%
- Withdrawal between the 8th day of the term and 11:59 p.m. on the 14th day of the term – 50%
- No refund after the 14th day of the term.
*Credits transfer to most regionally accredited, degree-granting college or university.
- Full-time students - Contact your Academic Advisor
- School of Continuing Studies students - register via Dean Advisor
- Non-matriculated students - We encourage you to register online as soon as possible to receive your Dean credentials before Summer II begins. The last day to add a Summer II course is July 6th.
- Registration for the 2020 SCS Summer Semester is closed. Registration for the SCS Summer 2021 Semester coming soon!