Take a summer course with the flexibility to go to school on your own schedule.
Summer semester courses begin on May 24, 2021 and July 6, 2021. Choose from hybrid or online courses. View the 2021 SCS summer courses schedule.
Request more information about these courses.
Or, check out Dean's Summer Pre-College/Camp Programs.
Tuition, excluding fees, is refundable for full semester and quarter classes as follows:
- Withdrawal by 11:59 p.m. on the 7th day of the term – 100%
- Withdrawal between the 8th day of the term and 11:59 p.m. on the 14th day of the term – 50%
- No refund after the 14th day of the term.
*Credits transfer to most regionally accredited, degree-granting college or university.
- Register for the SCS Summer 2021 Semester
- Full-time students - Contact your Academic Advisor
- School of Continuing Studies students - Register via Self Service
- Non-matriculated students - We encourage you to register online as soon as possible to receive your Dean credentials before Summer begins. The last day to add a Summer I course is May 21st and the last day to add a Summer II course is July 2nd.
If you have any questions about the SCS Summer 2021 Semester or the registration process, please do not hesitate to contact an SCS Advisor.
(508) 541-1624 Please leave a voicemail with your information. We will get back to you ASAP!