Take Advantage of the Dean Transfer Guarantee Application
Special Application Benefits
- Streamlined Application with no Essay
- Automatic Scholarship Consideration
- No Test Scores Required
- No Recommendations Required
- Admission Decision within One Week
Students who meet the following criteria are guaranteed transfer admission to Dean. (See chart below for Scholarship details.) Take advantage of our streamlined Dean Transfer Guarantee Application.
Please Note: Dean College will be fully online for the Fall 2020 semester, and Residence Halls will not open for Fall 2020. Learn More.
- You have completed or are pursuing a degree or certificate program at another college
- You have completed a minimum of 12 college level credits after high school
- You have a minimum college GPA of 2.0
- You have a high school diploma or GED
- You do not have a criminal or disciplinary violation
Don't meet the criteria? Access our other applications.
Upon completion of your Dean Transfer Guarantee Application please submit:
- Official College Transcript from each college or university attended
- Transfer Student Status Report from each college or university attended
- High School Transcript or results from the GED or HiSET
Once you have completed your application and submitted all of the required materials, you will receive a decision in one week.
Scholarships for Campus Residents
Below you will find a table with the scholarships available for campus residents. Additional need-based financial aid is available by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
|College Level Credits Earned||Min. GPA at Most Recent Institution||Merit Scholarship||Transfer Scholarship||Total Scholarship|
|45 to 59 Credits||3.0||$27,000||$3,000||$30,000|
|45 to 59 Credits||2.0||$25,000||$3,000||$28,000|
|12 to 44 Credits||3.0||$27,000||$3,000 (MA Residents Only)||$30,000|
|12 to 44 Credits||2.0||$25,000||$3,000 (MA Residents Only)||$28,000|
Scholarships for Commuters
Below you will find a table with the scholarships available for commuter students. Additional need-based financial aid is available by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
|College Level Credits Earned||Min. GPA at most recent Institution||Merit Scholarship||Transfer Scholarship||Total Scholarship|
|45 to 59 Credits||3.0||$18,000||$3,000||$21,000|
|45 to 59 Credits||2.0||$16,000||$3,000||$19,000|
|12 to 44 Credits||3.0||$18,000||NA||$18,000|
|12 to 44 Credits||2.0||$16,000||NA||$16,000|