A charitable gift from your estate is a favored method of giving
A charitable gift from your estate is a favored method of giving that enables you to achieve your financial goals and benefit Dean. No other planned gift is as simple to implement or as easy to change should you ever need the assets during your lifetime.
A bequest may be right for you if:
- You would like to make a gift to Dean.
- You want the flexibility to change your mind.
- You want continued access to your wealth, should you need it.
- You are concerned about outliving your resources.
- If you are ready to create a gift to Dean College in your will, visit our partner FreeWill. FreeWill is an innovative, online resource that guides you through the process of writing your will in 20 minutes or less, and allows you to start your legacy with Dean College. If you would prefer to finalize your will with an attorney, you can also use FreeWill to create a documented list of wishes that you can take to the lawyer’s office. Start your FreeWill today!
We have language to help draft your bequest.