A charitable gift annuity provides fixed payments for life in exchange for a gift of cash or securities to Dean College. With the generous increase in annuity rates effective on July 1, 2018 our supporters are showing a renewed enthusiasm for this way to support our work. Gift annuities are easy to set up and the payments you receive are backed by the general resources of Dean College.
A charitable gift annuity could be right for you if:
- You want to maintain or increase your cash flow, now even more attractive with the new – and higher - annuity rates.
- You want the security of fixed, dependable payments for life.
- You want to save income taxes or capital gains taxes.
- You would like income that may be partially tax-free.
- You are considering a gift amount of $10,000 or more.
- You are at least 65 years of age.
Contact our Institutional Advancement office for information on gift strategies that can help you support Dean College and provide significant benefits to you and your family.