Here for you every step of the way.
Success and Career Advisors
At Dean, individual attention and customized learning matters deeply. No one should go at it alone, and that's why a personal Success and Career Advisor is always available to each student.
Our Success and Career Advisors believe in you. They will work with you beginning your first day of class and stay with you for the duration of your time at Dean. Their goal is to turn your academic potential into achievement.
What We Do
Success and Career Advisors work regularly with you one-on-one to:
- Provide support in your transition to college and act as your go-to point-person during your time at Dean.
- Select a major and map out a class schedule.
- Promote academic, personal and career success through monitoring, engagement, and helping you develop connections with your school, major and peers.
- Provide resume review, mock interviewing, career plan, career search, career guidance and explore career goals and internship opportunities.
- Research transfer or graduate school opportunities upon graduation.
Career & Internship Fair
Dean College hosts a Career & Internship Fair for you to network with a variety of businesses and organizations. Visit today@dean to learn more about upcoming events on campus.
Dean College earned National recognition in 2021-22 as a Career Development College of Distinction for the third consecutive year.
Meet Our Team
Learn more about the Student Success and Career Planning Team at Dean College.