Are you ready to achieve your goals and be successful in college? Strive4Success will help you start off strong during your first year.
Strive4Success (S4S) is a one-year, fee-based program which assists first-year students with the transition to college. Through weekly Academic Coaching, mentoring and study skills labs, S4S helps you adjust to the demands of college coursework while sharpening your academic skills. In addition, you’ll learn how to best manage your time while leveraging the academic resources needed to ensure academic success. You’ll work with Academic Coaches during your first semester to address academic strengths and challenges. S4S students are notified of their enrollment in the program through their admission letter to the College.
- Weekly, one-on-one academic coaching during your first semester (optional for additional semesters for an additional fee)
- Peer and professional mentoring and tutoring
- Academic Study Partners
- Study skills labs with guided support during the spring semester
- Ongoing academic monitoring so you always know how you’re doing
- Workshops to prepare you for college-level academic work expectations
What You'll Gain
- Learn to navigate resources for success
- Have an additional layer of academic support to guide you through your first-year college experience
- Grow both academically and personally
- Work with supportive and caring staff
- Meet students in the program that will become your lifelong friends
The cost for this program is $850 which will be added to your bill in the first semester.