Are you ready to be successful in college and persist toward your goals? This program is perfect for you!
About The Program
Strive4Success (S4S) is a one-year, fee-based program which assists students with the transition to college. Through weekly Academic Coaching, mentoring, and study skills labs, S4S helps students adjust to the demands of college coursework while sharpening their academic skills. In addition, students learn how to best manage their time while leveraging the academic resources needed to ensure academic success. Students work with Academic Coaches during their first semester to address academic strengths and challenges. S4S students are notified of their enrollment in the program through their admission letter to the College.
- Weekly, one-on-one academic coaching during first semester (optional for additional semesters for an additional fee)
- Peer and Professional mentoring and tutoring
- Academic Study Partners
- Study Skill labs with guided support during spring semester
- Ongoing academic monitoring so you always know how you’re doing
- Workshops to prepare you for college-level academic work expectations
- Learn to navigate resources for success
- Have an additional layer of academic support to guide you through your first-year college experience
- Grow both academically and personally
- Work with supportive and caring staff
- Meet students in the program that will become your life-long friends
The cost for this program is $850 which will be added to your bill in the first semester.