Are you ready to be successful in college and persist toward your goals? This program is perfect for you!
About The Program
Strive4Success (S4S) is a one-year program offered through the Morton Family Learning Center that will assist you in your transition to college and help you reach your maximum potential. Through weekly academic mentoring, coaching and study labs, S4S will help you adjust to the demands of college coursework, sharpen your academic skills, develop relationships with peers, faculty, and staff, and learn to manage time and resources for academic success. We will work closely with you to focus on your specific needs.
Prior to your first semester, all S4S students will take an academic skills inventory to assess your strengths and challenges in order to develop your academic profile.
- Weekly, one-on-one academic coaching
- Peer and Professional mentoring and tutoring
- Academic Study Partners
- Strategy study labs with guided support
- Social events
- Ongoing academic monitoring so you always know how you’re doing
- Workshops to prepare you for college-level academic work expectations
- Learn to navigate resources for success
- Have guided academic support in your classes
- Grow both academically and personally
- Work with an academic coach one-on-one for the first semester with the option to continue in the second semester
- Work with supportive and caring staff
- Meet students in the program that will become your life-long friends
The cost for this program is $850 which will be added to your bill in the first semester.