Move-in day is under a month away! We asked current Dean College students about items that are often forgotten when packing for college. Read on for a list of things that you need to pack before you join OUR pack!
- Extra Toiletries. Having a stash of items like toothbrushes, shampoo, deodorant, etc. will be beneficial, especially when you find yourself down to the last drop of toothpaste! Those extra toiletries will help save the day.
- Extra Phone Charger. You can always use an extra charge! Make a friend who’s in need of some battery power by lending an extra phone charger while studying in the library.
- Food and Snacks. Stock up on your favorite on-the-go snacks to bring with you to class. If there’s no time to make it to the dining hall between classes, you’ll be glad you packed a snack to keep you going.
- Umbrella. With the often-unpredictable New England weather, it’s a good idea to bring an umbrella with you in case it rains on the way to class!
- Headphones. Whether you are focused on schoolwork at the library, or working out in the Kokes Fitness Center, headphones are a staple item for every college student.
Make sure you pack these must-have items with you before you arrive on Dean’s campus to make your mark! Need a more extensive list? Check out our What To Bring With You page.