Discover your passion and get ready to launch a successful career with the support of Dean Career Advantage.
About the Program
Dean Career Advantage (DCA) is a holistic program that incorporates career preparation into everything you do, starting from your first day on campus through graduation and beyond. Through academic and DCA-specific courses, co-curricular opportunities and the support of mentors and advisors, you’ll gain valuable real-world experience, learn how to stand out in a competitive job and graduate school market, and build essential skills that employers are looking for, including communication, problem-solving, critical thinking, teamwork, leadership, work ethic, and global and intercultural fluency. In an ever-changing job market, DCA will ensure that you feel ready to enter the professional field, from your first job throughout your entire career.
Bachelor’s degree students who complete at least one internship before graduation
Bachelor’s degree students who are working or are in graduate school
Associate degree students who are accepted to their bachelor’s degree program of choice
Internships & Careers
Learn more about pursuing internships, career planning and life after Dean.
Career & Educational ExcellenceDean College offers educational programs and unique opportunities to help you prepare for internships, careers and graduate school.
- Earned national recognition as a Career Development College of Distinction in 2021-22 for the third consecutive year
- Ranked #6 in Best Undergraduate Teaching in the 2021 U.S. News & World Report Best Regional Colleges, North category
- Dean Leadership Institute provides numerous opportunities to learn from and network with regional and national business leaders through the Executive Lecture Series, Leadership in Action series and additional events and programs.
- Network with industry leaders, gain exclusive learning opportunities and pursue internships through The Center for Business, Entertainment and Sport Management.
- Pursue an advanced degree after Dean through one of our master degree affiliation programs.