Dean College Health Services is staffed by a highly skilled and caring team of Nurse Practitioners, a consulting physician and an office manager. The nurse practitioners are licensed to diagnose and treat illnesses, prescribe medications, order and interpret diagnostic tests, and provide health counseling and education. There is no charge for routine services provided by the Health Services staff although you or your insurance company may be billed for outside lab, X-ray or specialty services.
Hours of Operation
|Day of Week||Hours|
|Monday - Friday||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Available Free Services:
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Male and female reproductive exams
- Gynecological care
- Contraceptive management and counseling
- Pregnancy testing
- Sexually transmitted disease care
- Health and wellness care
- Nutritional counseling
Available Fee-Based Services:
- Physical exams - $75
- Immunization administration fee - $15
- Vaccine - $40 - $125 (costs vary depending on type of vaccine)
For all health-related forms and information, please visit our forms page.
Pharmacy Locations and Hours
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information about health services, click here for our FAQ page.