Student Health Portal
This site is designed to help you manage your own health care through a secure system quickly and easily. You can use this site to fill out on-line health forms, upload health documentation and view your health information.
Once you receive your Dean student email log in and password you will have access to the Student Health Portal.
- Go to http://dean.studenthealthportal.com/
- Sign in (using your dean email and log in)
- Click on “my forms” or “pending forms”
- Complete the on-line health forms
- Click on “Document Upload” to submit the required forms
- Incomplete forms will remain in your “my forms” list
All students are required to submit the following health information:
- Physical Exam– to be uploaded to the Student Health Portal
- Certificate of Immunization – to be completed online AND upload the Certificate of Immunization completed by your physician or other documentation supporting evidence of immunizations.
- Medical History -to be completed online
- Meningococcal Disease and Vaccination Waiver – If waiving the Meningitis vaccine requirement.
- Tuberculosis Risk Questionnaire Form – to be completed online (you can print this form to bring to your physician if required.)
- Covid-19 Vaccination card – Upload a copy of your completed vaccination card
Dean College Health Services is committed to providing all students with high quality, confidential health care, and wellness education. We hope you find the Student Health Portal to be a useful tool in managing many aspects of your health during your time here at Dean College. Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to submit all required health forms:
Fall Semester: July 26
Spring Semester: January 2