We're always here to answer questions.
We are pleased that your student is considering attending or currently attends Dean College. The Office of Accessibility Services has created this resource page to provide information for parents of interested students. Please visit the links below for more information.
- ADA Law information for Postsecondary Education
- Understood: For Learning and Attention Issues
- Dean College Assistive Technology
- Dean College Success & Career Advisors
- Dean College Arch Learning Community
- Service Assistance Animal Policy
- Tuition Refund Insurance: Consider tuition insurance to supplement and strengthen our refund policy. We believe it's important to offer an easy, affordable way to protect the investment your family has made in higher education. That's why Dean College has partnered with GradGuard™ to provide our families with tuition insurance by Allianz Global Assistance featuring special plans and rates not available to the general public. This coverage expands the scope of our refund policy by ensuring reimbursement for tuition, room and board and other fees for covered withdrawals at any time during the semester. Plans also include Student Life Assistance: a 24-hour emergency hotline that offers students and parents even greater peace of mind. Learn more at GradGuard.com/tuition/dean or call 1-866-724-4384.