Students who are seeking accommodations can arrange needs through the Accessibility Services Office.

How To Register 

Accessibility accommodations are arranged only through the Accessibility Services Office. Registration with Accessibility Services is on a voluntary, self-identifying basis. Students must provide documentation of the disability from an appropriate licensed professional. Once the required documentation has been provided, the student will meet with the Accessibility Services Coordinator to discuss reasonable accommodations. 

Students who are seeking accommodations from the Accessibility Services Office should complete the Dean College Dean College Accessibility Request and Documentation Form.

Accessibility Services also refers students to other offices and resources on campus, including the Morton Family Learning Center, Residence Life, Counseling, Health Services, Robbins Family Center for Advising and Career Planning, Academic Affairs, and Student Activities. Accessibility Services also works closely with faculty and administrators to implement reasonable accommodations and assist students in participating in college activities.